Testimonials - Johnson & Biscone, P.A.
Injury & Accident Attorneys Serving Oklahoma City, Edmond, Norman & all of Oklahoma
At Johnson & Biscone, P.A., our team is committed to providing our clients a compassionate attorney who knows what you’re facing and how to act with your best interest in mind.
Please take a moment to leave a review on one or all of the sites below to let us know how we’re doing.
Thank you from all of us at Johnson & Biscone, P.A.!
Leave a Google Review
To leave a review on Google:
- Visit our Google Review Page
- Click "Write a Review" on the upper right of the page
- If you don't already have a Gmail account, you will be prompted to create one
- Leave a few brief comments about your experience, add a star rating, and press "Post"
Leave a Facebook Review
To leave a review on Facebook:
- Visit our Facebook page
- Select "Reviews" from the navigation options
- Click the “Do you recommend Johnson & Biscone?” box and choose “Yes” or “No”
- Leave a few brief comments about your experience, and press "Done"
The one-on-one communication Johnson & Biscone has with me whenever I need help is amazing. Whenever I call, they usually call me back the same day. They care about their clients. They care about me.
I would not use any other attorneys. Johnson & Biscone took good care of me and my case. I will send my friends to this firm.
Thank you for doing a great job! I am very pleased James Biscone was able to get the issue taken care of in a timely manner. Should the need arise for an attorney again, he will be my first phone call.
I was in a terrifying accident and thought the truck company would take responsibility. The company brought in an “expert” to intimidate us and try to put the blame on me. Nothing scares Bryce Johnson. I won my case and Bryce was there when I needed him.
I was driving to Texas with a delivery when a massive truck hit my rig. I got severely injured and spent three months in physical therapy. When I turned to Joe Biscone for help, I was looking for someone to get my life back the way it was. The people at Johnson & Biscone really know their job well. I am glad I went to them when I was in trouble.